Monday, January 09, 2006

Hectic weekend

I just went home from my brother's house. He was just moving to a new house. Alhamdulillah...It was quite a hectic weekend though. I've skipped my class for two days.Owh....nevermind...My institute were celebrating christmas on the last Friday...Better skipped than joined right!! I enjoyed my brother's new house :D... This weekend insyaAllah I'm going there again :D...

Alhamdulillah my mother had heal off.... she can walk slowly now....When she was still under medical treatment for about 2 month, I have to do almost all of the house work... You know what... It was really tiring...then I realize how much my mother has sacrificed for our family all these while...So for those who still have their own mother.... do appreciate their presence....;)

Mother...I love you....Thanks for everything....

No comments: